Recipe Development, Distilling, Bottling, Aging/Storage
With some of the best production equipment in the industry and unmatched expertise we offer clients everything they need to bring a spirit project to life.
- Our three still setup and mashing/
fermentation equipment allows us to make an exceptionally wide range of spirits from whiskies, gins, brandies, rums, agave spirits, etc.
- We have bottling and labelling equipment that can handle virtually any bottle shape and configuration thanks to our 12-head filler and 4-station rotary labeler.
- Our staff includes three Masters in Brewing & Distilling degree holders from Heriot-Watt University in Scotland. With this expertise we consult with clients at every point in the process from recipe development, to production, to bottling and everything in between.
- Because our facility is built to scale, we can handle volumes anywhere from totes to tanker trucks.
Being located in wine country, a major goal for our business has been to work with local wineries to expand the role of brandy in the industry. After all, there is no reason why California cant make brandies that put Cognac to shamewe did it to France with wine in 1976.
- We specialize in both age-worthy brandies and proofing brandies.
- Find a good use for excess wine to expand your product base.
- Brandy is generally covered under your wine producer license, so it is sellable in your tasting room and to wine club members.
- YOU DONT NEED GOOD WINE TO MAKE AN EXCELLENT BRANDY, SO DONT BE SHY TO SEND US WINE THAT IS OFF-SPEC, HIGH VA, SMOKE TAINT, ETC.